25 June 2010

First Dive of the Trip

Bede Durbidge
21 June 2010 -

I'm sitting here on the Tui Tai absolutely frothing for my first dive of the trip. I'm so pumped to be On Drop Zone Fiji. I'm used to just going on surf trips so this is my first diving and surfing trip.

I met up with the crew on Sunday night and the vibe between everyone was just buzzing . I knew straight away it was going to be a really awesome trip. We had a little traveling to do yesterday with two short planed trips and a 4 hour car ride but it was great to check out the Fiji country side. We all boarded the Tui Tai last night and this boat is just luxury. It's going to be an amazing couple of days.

We just pulled up at our first dive spot so I'm about to suit up and jump in . I'll let you know how it was. Yew!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment